Friday, May 20, 2011

DECORATING USING HOT SUMMER COLORS BY POSH INTERIORS

It is time to spring clean the house and give your rooms a quick makeover.  The best and least expensive way to make any room look refreshed is to add a few new accessories.  As a designer, I love throw pillows.  Pillows can change a drab sofa or chair into something fabulous.

Two hot colors this summer is Honey Suckle and Citrus or Gold.  In my personal space, I have used a lot of warm colors.  I am going to purchase the gold pillows for my family room to brighten it up.  You can find these pillows and other accessories by going to http://www.poshinteriorsllc.com/  and clicking on the accessories button.


Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
www.poshinteriorsllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...