Sunday, September 11, 2011

CUSTOM BEDDING by Posh Interiors, LLC-Atlanta Interior Design

I love a beautifully made bed.  No, I do not mind removing all of the pillows.  It is the size and shapes of the pillows that add to the welcoming feeling of an adorned bed.  You can buy many size pillows in the store and even find great bed-in-a-bag sets, but there is nothing like having custom pillows and covers made for your bedroom.

I have a king size bed and can never find anything to fit properly.  The plush pillow top mattress causes everything to look too short on the bed.  I did have my bedding custom made to fit (of course I would... I am a designer).

Here are a few of my favorite pillows for the bed.  I really love long bolster pillows matched with simple euros.  What's your favorite shaped pillow for the bed?
Bolster Pillows


Euro Pillows


Lumbar Pillows


Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...