Saturday, June 4, 2011

WHAT IS YOUR DESIGN STYLE? by Posh Interiors Atlanta

As a designer, I would venture to say that most people tend to be very eclectic when it comes to design and what they like. Most homes you go in have a mix of styles and I think that makes for the best look.  We should make our space feel like it's home and comfortable. Mixing old with new looks hot.

One of my favorite design magazines is Elle Decor.  When I read the magazine, I start from the back because that's where all of the designers feature their work.  Believe me when I say, there is a mixture of looks in every room.  Start perusing through magazines and find looks you like and mix then in a room.  The key to pulling a room together is keeping it clutter free, but still embrace the looks you like.
In our next blog, we will talk about clutter and how that can ruin any look or style.

Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Designer
www.poshinteriorsllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...