Sunday, June 12, 2011

SIMPLE WAY TO CLEAR AWAY THE CLUTTER by POSH INTERIORS ATLANTA

The economy has taken a toll on our finances.  Many homeowners have decided to stay put in their homes and give their space a makeover.  The first step in a makeover is to clear away the clutter.  Clutter can take over and impede your progress in your physical space. If your space is cluttered, you may feel inundated with unrelated emotional issues.  If your mind is cluttered with all of your unfinished tasks, giving your space a makeover is the last thing on your mind.

I have been guilty of having a cluttered office.  Avoidance became my friend.  I closed the door to avoid the mess.  Then one day I decided to take clearing my space one object at a time.  Every time I walked in my office, I put away three things.  If I brought in an item, I put it away along with three other items. Before you know it, the space is clean and clear.  Try this method rather than avoiding your space.  When your space is clear, your mind is clear to be creative and give your space the make it deserves.

Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Designer
http://www.poshinteriorsllc.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...