Monday, August 22, 2011

Red Is Smokin Hot This Fall In Home Decor! by Posh Interiors, LLC Atlanta Interior Design

I receive quite a few home decor magazines as you could imagine.  What I am noticing this season in home decor is the color red. It is back with avengement!  One of my favorite colors to wear is pink, but I love decorating in red.  I have touches of red throughout my home.

Now is the time to change out your accessories and add a bit of red.  This color will take you up to spring. Check out this smoking red sofa from Crate and Barrel.  I love how this sofa looks.  You could even paint the room in a soft gray that would add major sizzle.  Your friends would be envious when they visit you this holiday season.
Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Design

1 comment:

  1. I love your red couch! I like your choice of color combination. My friend from apartments for rent in Provo utah has the same red couch.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...