Sunday, October 23, 2011

CUSTOM FIT by Posh Interiors, LLC

I was out last week on an installation for custom window treatments.  It is amazing how you can create the illusion of a very large window with custom draperies.  If spacing permits, I always add at least an additional feet of width to my picture windows. The look is dramatic and quite frankly, helps take up wall space.

What if you are on a budget and cannot afford a designer to make custom window dressings?  Custom drapes are made to perfectly fit the window.  Here's a You Tube video I ran across that is great for DIY window projects.  This should be pretty helpful for those on a budget and want to tackle a project on their own: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aprFatGvbkA

Have you tried hanging your own draperies?  Let me hear your story.

Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Design
www.poshinteriorsllc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...