Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Top 5 Favorite Holiday Patterns by Posh Interiors, LLC

I love this magical time of year. The energy is amazing.  For those scrambling around getting ready to entertain guest for the holidays, consider your place settings.  What will your table look like?  Will it command a "WOW" effect?

I have put together my top five favorite holiday china patterns.  These patterns have been around forever, some might say.  They are staples in many households when it comes to serving that special holiday dinner.  Sometimes when I am cruising through one of my favorite stores, TJ Maxx, I run across a few pieces from the collections.

 Which pattern do you like?  I would love your comments.

Eternal Christmas by Lenox

Holiday by Lenox


Poinsettia by Block China

Christmas Tree by Spode



Happy Holiday by Nikko


Have a wonderful Thanksgiving everyone!

Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interiors Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...