Sunday, January 15, 2012

Freedom To Be...by Posh Interiors, LLC

We live in a great country despite those who complain.  We have the freedom to be who we want to be. Many have come before us and fought for our freedoms, such as Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.  I, for one, will rise bright and early tomorrow to volunteer in honor of his birthday. Then back to work I go, which is a wonderful thing.  I am so greatful I have work to go to.  So many individuals in our country are out of work.

I honor of freedom and design, I am happy to share with you a piece befitting of the topic...Freedom!
Made of hand forged metal, this wall art is finished in aged red, white
 and blue with black tipping by Grace Feyock
I fell in love with this metal piece and thought it would look great in a vintage loft industrial space.
Design your space as free as you would like it to be.


Terrell Dinkins
Residential Design
Atlanta Interior Design





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...