Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Clearing the Clutter Before Design by Posh Interiors, LLC

As a designer, I would love to go inside of a home and redo the entire space. Sometimes, however, a space doesn't need an entire new makeover.  Adding a few pieces and rearranging what is there, makes a world of a difference. 
Before you know what is needed in a space, I highly recommend clearing out the clutter.  When I was setting up my office, I hired a clutterologist to tackle a closet that I stock piled for years with junk.  I ignored the closet, but knew I needed it for storage.

Here's a before and after shot of an office cleared by Atlanta Clutterologist Lauriann Stepp. No, this is not my office, but it is a great look at what lies underneath the clutter. Before you call your designer, clear your space and even consider hiring a clutterologist!

Before Clutterologist

After Clutterologist
Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Design
www.poshinteriorsllc.com

3 comments:

  1. I have found that keep all of my mess in order I have to rely on storage solutions that hide the mess until I can file away all of my papers :-) I really need to just go paperless and call it a day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi KDM,
    Thanks for the comments. I am slowly but surely going paperless. I just need to make sure I backup my files.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...