Saturday, March 31, 2012

Terrell's Favorite Spring Fabric Combinations!

I am very excited about the new spring fabric collections for 2012.  I mentioned several blogs ago that Tangerine Tango is the Pantone Color of the Year. So, I had to add an orange color combination as one of my favorites.
Even though neutrals are still very popular this year, I am still drawn to colorful spaces. As a designer, I do like to warn clients that if they get bored very fast, it is safer to keep your staples and large furniture pieces neutral and accessorize using fun colors and patterns.



This combination is fabulous for the person who loves the look of modern flair. Orange adds life to a room.  The patterns are fun and lively.  The combination is called Flame.


Yes, I am drawn to pinks and greens. How fun is this for a little girl's room? This combination is called Bubblegum!


This is a very sophisticated look.  The patterns work well together.  If you noticed with all of the combinations, if your main fabric has a light background, it is safe to add a darker contrasting fabric to compliment the look. I call this combination Gold/Silver. 

All of these fabrics came from one of my favorite fabric lines, Duralee.  Give me a call if you have questions on how to combine your fabric patterns.

Terrell Dinkins
Residential Interior Designer
Atlanta Interiors Design
Follow me on twitter @ www.twitter.com/poshinteriors

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...