Sunday, May 6, 2012

Fabulous Week At ADAC!

I thoroughly enjoyed my week hanging out at ADAC (Atlanta Decorative Art Center).  ADAC is a haven for designers.  It is both a national and regional one-stop shopping resource for designers,  architects, and builders to name a few. In addition to a place to shop for clients, designers are hosted to signature industry presentations, celebrity and media events, educational programs, and networking opportunities.

I had the distinct pleasure of meeting one of my favorite designers and tastemakers, Charlotte Moss.

Ms. Moss is introducing a new textile line for Fabricut. She and I are pictured in Fabricuts's gorgeous showroom of wall to wall fabrics ( I might add that sifting through textiles is one of my favorite parts of the design process along with selecting paint colors).

There were other notables this week at ADAC including Suzanne Kasler (she creates a very nice line for Ballard's Design) and a wonderful commemoration celebrating 25 Years of Veranda Magazine (do you know that Veranda was started right here in my home town of Atlanta?).

I concluded my week networking, meeting new local Atlanta designers, and learning just a little bit more about this social media frenzy that has all of us in a never ending tailspin.

Next week, I plan on changing out my throw pillows and I will let you see the difference a change of color makes in a room!

Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Design



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...