Monday, July 16, 2012

Inspirational Powwow by Posh Interiors, LLC


“Coming together is a beginning. Keeping together is progress. Working together is success.”

This quote by the late Henry Ford was so apropos for this weekends Summer Designer's Luncheon hosted by The America's Mart, Atlanta.  I had a fabulous time meeting new designers and sharing ideas with those whom I am already acquainted.  I was so inspired and renewed after a long in depth powwow session with the other designers. I am pictured below with one of my favorite bloggers and social media expert for designers, Rhonda E. Peterson.

Rhonda E. Peterson , Designer/Blogger and
Terrell Dinkins of  Posh Interiors, LLC


The question I ask you and myself, "What Are You Doing To Get Inspired With Your Business?" I make it a habit of attending sessions to stay abreast with the latest design trends.  Attending workshops with other designers to exchange ideas is a must if you are going to survive in the industry or any industry for that matter.  I must admit that writing this blog has also helped me stay motivated. 

My weekend at the market did allow me to find some nifty new home accessories.  I am going to keep you salivating until my next blog!

Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...