Thursday, December 27, 2012

Create The Perfect Look With Your Pashmina Scarf

Happy holidays to you.  I am sure when one of you opened your Christmas present, inside the box lie a scarf, preferably a beautiful Pashmina wool scarf.  Some people would toss the box aside thinking, "Not another scarf." Well, today I want to veer in the direction of all things stylish and fashionable (one of the many topics of my blog). Yes, that very scarf is quite stylish and can change the look of a boring outfit.




Simple Drape

Once I figured out how to create pretty knots with my wool scarves, I developed a better appreciation for the look.  You are not limited to the simple drape.



Pink is one of my favorite colors and I have a scarf just like this one.  As a matter of fact, I limited myself to this simple knot, until I stumbled upon this great video that shows you 10 different looks you can create with your scarf.  Check out this video and pull that scarf back out of the box.

Happy Holidays!
Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...