Thursday, June 20, 2013

Companies That Give Back



Today,  I want to give an unsolicited plug to Lowe's Home Improvement Stores.  There logo says, "Never Stop Improving".  I would like to say that they "Never Stop Giving".  I have begun a makeover project (I will give you details and an update in a later posting) and without hesitation, Lowe's jumped right in to assist with the project.  I spoke to some of the employees and many of them shared their personal stories of how the company had given supplies back to schools where their children attended.

Yes, I know many companies do give back.  Unfortunately, they go unrecognized because they are large corporations. Well today, I want to say thanks (oh, and an fyi, Lowe's was my second employer in high school. I worked in there back payroll office).

I have begun a few summer home improvement projects on top of the many items I am trying to balance on my plate.  My first stop for all of my supplies will be my neighborhood Lowe's Store.

Until Next Time
XOXO

Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Design

1 comment:

  1. Terrell ... that is AWE-SOME!!!! I TOTALLY AGREE that more recipients of these EXCELLENT and KIND acts of giving should take the time to publically say ... THANK YOU ...

    I am sure that your business will utilize the resources in a VERY FABULOUS way. So I cannot wait to read all about your project.

    Wishing your company the very best simply because I know that like LOWE's your company also gives back ...

    Your long time friend, Cino ... (*_*) ♥..♥..•´☆`•.,,.•´☆`•..♥..♥ ~

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...