Friday, August 31, 2012

New Focus

I feel like I have lifted a brick off of my chest.  If you have been following my blog, you would have noticed that I stuck with a consistant theme of residential design. As a designer, we see beautiful things all around us; all the time.  I decided that I would broaden the focus of my blog a bit and explore all things beautiful, not only in the world of residential design but in the world of outdoor living (I have touched on this a bit in the past), fashion, and entertainment (parties, not hollywood).

So here's to new beginnings and a few pictures of things I think are beautiful.
 The spot light is on me!
 
I just purchased this spot light lamp for my office. Nostalgia written all over it!



You don't always have to use pictures to fill a wall. 
 I love the look of this entry way. I wonder if the frames cost as much as purchasing art...hmmm?



All I can say is ooohhhhhhh, aaaaahhhh! Tranquility at its best.

Thanks for allowing me to explore and take a load off.
Until next time,
XO

Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Design
www.poshinteriorsllc.com
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...