Sunday, September 9, 2012

And The Winning Paint Palette Is...by Posh Interiors, LLC

Good Morning!  I could not wait to post my son's decision for his favorite paint palette.  Although my blog readers liked the darker red palette, he chose the neon lime palette.  He did say that he wanted to throw in a little red.


 To be perfectly honest, I can live with this.  I love the soot gray with the neon lime. I will keep you posted on the progress of his room and the kid's playroom (or shall we call it a budding teen lounge). My kids are outgrowing their space so I really need to change out a couple of rooms (the playroom and son's bedroom). With the holidays approaching, redecorating will definitely be spring projects.  I am a planner so now is the time to plan for 2013. By the way, my soon to be nine year old daughter also likes this palette and they share the playroom (that has a red sleeper sofa). I may consider using this palette in the play room .  Anywhooo, I am digressing, but you get the picture.

If you would like to create your own paint palettes and play with color combinations, go to Benjamin Moore paint gallery page.

Until Next Time,

XO
Terrell Dinkins
Residential Interior Designer
Atlanta Interior Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...