Sunday, June 17, 2012

Daddy's Style by Posh Interiors, LLC

Happy Father's Day!  I could not let the day pass with out dedicating a page on the dads that mean so much to us.  I think sometimes dads get the short end of the stick because we go over the top for moms on Mother's Day.

If you are stuck in a rut with what to get dad besides a pair of socks or a pack of t-shirts, I've put together a few great looks for him that are sure to be head turners if he were wearing one of these styles.

Photo Courtesy of GQ Magazine

 


Daddy with Swag Appeal!

Need I say more.  I think this look would appeal to the carefree young dad.  I am loving the sunglasses and boots. You cannot help but do a double take on this, " Yes, I Am Looking Hot and I Know It" look.


Daddy with Intellectual Appeal!

It's something about the bow tie that speaks, "I Dance To The Beat of My Own Drum and I Don't Care If You Don't Like The Sound." Men wearing bow ties, in my opinion are independent thinkers.




Daddy with Country Club Appeal!

Every man should own a seer sucker suite.  They are so versatile.  They can be dressed up with a tie as shown to the left or dressed down by removing the tie.  Men wearing a seer sucker suite to a summer party is definitely a classy look.






Daddy with Money Appeal!

I love these shoes.  There's nothing like a man wearing a good looking pair of shoes.  Hey ladies, you can relate. We love shoes. According to GQ's Guide to Men's Shoes, "Your shoes should be as streamlined as the rest of your wardrobe. That means a slim contour (but not painfully skinny) and a rounded (but not sharp) toe. They'll look stylish, tasteful, and masculine. And that's all you can ask for."





Give daddy a new look this Father's Day. Until next week,
XOXO

Happy Father's Day!
Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interiors Design

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...