Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Solar Power This Summer

I had a very fun weekend attending worth while events.  I volunteered on Saturday at an Emerging Young Leaders workshop for young ladies.  On Sunday, I attended a scholarship luncheon for The Twenty Pearls Foundation.  Besides the obvious pleasure of supporting the organization because they were raising money for scholarships, I loved the fact that the attire for the event was an optional, "Hat and Gloves" affair.  I am pictured on the right in yellow with my sorority sister Ms. Jennifer Stevens.

I gave you all of this background to say how excited I am about one of the hot summer colors, Pantone color Solar Power. I had planned on wearing black accessories with this yellow dress, but while perusing through the store, I ran across this hat which was a very close match to my dress.

Pantone 13-0759 TCX
Solar Power
It is very easy to match colors from store to store.  Many designers, whether home or fashion, utilize the latest Pantone colors to create the looks for the season.

GoRunway/Art by Bobby Doherty

Well, what do you think?  Do you like the boldness of the color? Be on the look out for this hot, polarizing color this summer!

Terrell Dinkins
Residential Designer
Atlanta Interior Design

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with extra information? It is extremely helpful for me.
    Atlanta Solar Power

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...